Aspire – Nautilus GT Tank
Aspire – Nautilus GT Tank
The new Aspire – Nautilus GT tank – atomizer is a perfect example of experienced collaboration between Taifun range makers and experienced staff from Aspire.
Aspire Nautilus GT atomizer is compatible with all of the same heads which fit the Nautilus tanks. By far the most popular head of all time for exceptional MTL flavour and vape experience. The Nautilus GT can also be used for a direct lung vape using the 0.7ohm or 0.4ohm coils.
The Nautilus GT can be filled with a slight rotation of the top cap to expose the large fill holes – ports. Air flow is easily adjusted with the AFC ring with 5 different sizes of airflow to choose from.
- Top fill – easy, handy way to refill with e-liquid thanks to Aspire Nautilus GT top fill feature
- SS Construction – SS materials makes Nautilus GT very durable
- Accepts all Nautilus and Triton Mini coil heads
- Adjustable air flow from 1 to 2.5mm – 5 different airflow holes to choose from
- MTL or restricted DL Vaping
- 2ml tank capacity
- 24mm Diameter
- Nautilus GT Tank (2.0 ml)
- Coils: 1* Nautilus BVC Coil 1.6Ω
- Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil 0.7Ω (Preinstalled)
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
- set of O-rings
For more information about Aspire – Nautilus GT Tank take a look at Aspire.com
If you are looking for coils for the Aspire – Nautilus GT Tank you can find them here: Www.VapeEscape.ie
“Cuimsíonn an táirge seo nicitín, ar substaint an-andúile é. This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance.”
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND SIMILARLY, OTHERS AROUND YOU. PLEASE READ THIS INFO PARTICULARLY CAREFULLY. FURTHERMORE, WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY CARE.
Above all, please treat our nicotine e-liquids with extreme care. In addition, ensure that you follow the below safety advice:
- Firstly, keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up. Above all, keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately as a result of an accident. In addition, if you feel unwell, and show this warning to your doctor.
- Likewise, in the event of swallowing this product, seek medical advice immediately.
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is generally 3pm Monday – Friday
Firstly, we ship via An Post Tracked Express Delivery. In most instances, this is generally a 1st class post & applicable to all orders. Hence, an estimated delivery of 1-2 working days. If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
Returns policy for defective or similarly damaged goods
- FIRSTLY. If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform The Vape Escape via email or phone call within 48 hours of receipt. Consequently, claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
- SECONDLY. You must generally return the goods to The Vape Escape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective and or otherwise not right, we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or if the product, or similar, is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees. Finally, for goods deemed not to be defective or damage caused by misuse. You will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
- THIRDLY. Finally, you must return the goods to us and with the original order number. Likewise, returned via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. In addition, you have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Above all, your safety and product satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we appreciate you reading the above information.
Finally take a look at our Instagram account for some inspiration with your vaping picks – The Vape Escape
Check us out on Facebook here