Dr Frost – Grape Ice 100ML
Dr Frost – Grape Ice 100ML
The Flavour: Dr Frost – Grape Ice 100ML, Lose your head in the frozen grape tundra, Sweet purple icicles are sheered down by Dr. Frost and kept cold for your enjoyment.
This is a 100ml short filled bottle which contains 80ml of E-Liquid with space for 2 nicotine boosters. You can find Nic Shots here
VG / PG Ratio:
0mg – 70|30
Finally, want to know more about Dr Frost – Grape Ice 100ML see Dr Frost E-liquids
“Cuimsíonn an táirge seo nicitín, ar substaint an-andúile é. This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance.”
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND SIMILARLY, OTHERS AROUND YOU. PLEASE READ THIS INFO PARTICULARLY CAREFULLY. FURTHERMORE, WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY CARE.
Above all, please treat our nicotine e-liquids with extreme care. In addition, ensure that you follow the below safety advice:
- Firstly, keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up. Above all, keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately as a result of an accident. In addition, if you feel unwell, and show this warning to your doctor.
- Likewise, in the event of swallowing this product, seek medical advice immediately.
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is generally 3pm Monday – Friday
Firstly, we ship via An Post Tracked Express Delivery. In most instances, this is generally a 1st class post & applicable to all orders. Hence, an estimated delivery of 1-2 working days. If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
Returns policy for defective or similarly damaged goods
- FIRSTLY. If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform The Vape Escape via email or phone call within 48 hours of receipt. Consequently, claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
- SECONDLY. You must generally return the goods to The Vape Escape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective and or otherwise not right, we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or if the product, or similar, is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees. Finally, for goods deemed not to be defective or damage caused by misuse. You will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
- THIRDLY. Finally, you must return the goods to us and with the original order number. Likewise, returned via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. In addition, you have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Above all, your safety and product satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we appreciate you reading the above information.