SMOK – T Priv Kit
SMOK – T Priv Kit
Product – SMOK – T Priv Kit, exemplifies SMOKTech’s commitment of developing innovative output technology, launching a futuristic LED lit within an aggressive exterior design while integrating one of the industry’s leading onboard chipset.
For more information on the SMOK – T Priv Kit see: www.smoktech.com
SMOK T-Priv 220W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions:86.6mm by 48.1mm by 32mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-220W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 9-Colorful LED Strips – Fully Customizable
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix – Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Gold, Rainbow, Gunmetal, Chrome, Limited Edition – Prism
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil – rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil – rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil – rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA – Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- TPriv 220W Box Mod
- TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Core
- Replacement Glass Tube
- MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
18650 batteries can be found here – https://vapeescape.ie/product-category/batteries/batteries-18650-type/
“Cuimsíonn an táirge seo nicitín, ar substaint an-andúile é. This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance.”
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND SIMILARLY, OTHERS AROUND YOU. PLEASE READ THIS INFO PARTICULARLY CAREFULLY. FURTHERMORE, WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY CARE.
Above all, please treat our nicotine e-liquids with extreme care. In addition, ensure that you follow the below safety advice:
- Firstly, keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up. Above all, keep out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately as a result of an accident. In addition, if you feel unwell, and show this warning to your doctor.
- Likewise, in the event of swallowing this product, seek medical advice immediately.
Our order cut-off point for all delivery services is generally 3pm Monday – Friday
Firstly, we ship via An Post Tracked Express Delivery. In most instances, this is generally a 1st class post & applicable to all orders. Hence, an estimated delivery of 1-2 working days. If you have not received your order by this time please contact us.
Returns policy for defective or similarly damaged goods
- FIRSTLY. If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel you must inform The Vape Escape via email or phone call within 48 hours of receipt. Consequently, claims made after this time period will not be accepted.
- SECONDLY. You must generally return the goods to The Vape Escape. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective and or otherwise not right, we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or if the product, or similar, is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees. Finally, for goods deemed not to be defective or damage caused by misuse. You will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
- THIRDLY. Finally, you must return the goods to us and with the original order number. Likewise, returned via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. In addition, you have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Above all, your safety and product satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we appreciate you reading the above information.