The below terms apply to The Vape Escape 45 Main Street Swords, Co Dublin.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from The Vape Escape. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
- You must be over 18 years old to be able to buy anything from this website.
- Cooling Off Period: The Vape Escape abides by the S.I. No. 207/2001 – European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts Made by Means of Distance Communication) Regulations, 2001 and subsequent updates ( http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2001/si/207/made/en/printonce )So if you have purchased items from us, you decide you no longer want them, then you have 14 calendar days in which to return them. We will only refund if the packaging remains unopened. This excludes e-liquids, disposables and clearomizers which cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Safety Warning: Where stated, many of our e liquids contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. The Vape Escape does, however, strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
- A non-smoker
- Of ill or poor health
- Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
- On the rare occasion a product may be sold which is not in stock. When this occurs we will contact you in advance with details of the suggested substitute. If acceptable then substitute will be sent and if not a full refund for the out of stock line will be forwarded.
- All product imagery is for illustrative purposes only and small variances may exist between photos and the physical item (e.g. colour, shape or design of e-cigarette cartridges or e-liquid bottles)
- Orders despatched to outside of Ireland (i.e. into UK or Europe) are subject to that country’s importation regulations. The Vape Escape will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
- Incorrect Delivery Details: it is responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are under no obligation to issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are not obliged to re-send at our expense, however, a refund will be offered less the postal expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details, please contact us as soon as you can.
- Returns: In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure. When sending back products, we ask that you acquire proof of postage. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help if you do not have proof of postage.
- All orders placed before 12 pm Monday to Friday are posted that day via An Post Parcel delivery service. We cannot be held responsible for delays within the An Post networks.
- We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- All prices include VAT @ 23%.
- We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of checks made we may utilise data from various credit reference agencies, the electoral role and other databases or agencies.
- We are unable to apply discount codes after an order has been placed. The offer code, if applicable, may be used on future orders.